Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Week 7

 
I realize that the project is all on my shoulders. If I do it or not, how well it turns out if I do indeed finish, or how far I get. So I want to start planning. We have about six weeks of this project left. So for the next two weeks or so, I will plan what will go on each page. I want it to be about 20 pages because that's how long Mr. Lee says children's books are usually so... I feel a little bit overwhelmed because that's a lot of pages compared to how many pages I have planned already. (Six, to be exact) I wonder at what point I will start concluding the story. Or how I'll even end it. To be honest, my goal right now (my realistic goal) is to have the outline finished and have the exact words that would be on each page.

No comments:

Post a Comment