Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 10

This week, I continue to look down on myself for not doing anything for my project. Nor have I done any work on how I'm going to present my project. I am the queen of procrastinators. Although it is nice to be called a queen, I do not like being on this throne. I feel so disappointed in myself for never doing anything. Like how do I feel okay with myself when I'm sitting in class just staring at the back of Kenny's head? That's so annoying. I legitimately annoy myself. I am way too smart a girl to be making myself do this. I need to find motivation. I realize that I should have had this grand realization to find myself motivation a long time ago. Motivation is everything. If one doesn't have motivation to do things that will bring good in their lives, then I personally think they are very week and easily distracted. I am one of those people. Unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment