Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 11

This week, I am still really annoyed at myself. I almost was going to start planning the story again but then I got distracted, as usual. I don't know why I have converted into this mediocre student and I don't know why I seem to be okay with that. If somebody asked me if I'm okay with not doing my work, I'd obviously say no. But I think somewhere inside of me, I indeed AM subconsciously okay with being this student. The reason I say this is because I don't really do anything to change the fact that I am a not-so-good student. It really amazes me that I managed to procrastinate for an entire school year. It's really truly amazing in the most horrible way. I constantly get down on myself for letting it get to this point where I have done virtually nothing for an entire school year long project. It's horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment