Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 9

This week, I basically did nothing. I continue to get lectured by Mr.Lee because he's very disappointed in me for not doing any work. He continues to tell me that he wants me to write the story. I have still not written it and I am kinda scared to see what he's going to say to me when I present a failed presentation that was really easy. I honestly know it was really easy but I just am so lazy to do it that I make it seem hard. I have only planned about one-forth of the story. I know why Mr.Lee is disappointed and it honestly makes me sad knowing he's disappointed because that means he knows I could do better. I don't like to be this type of student. I don't like to be grouped with kids that never do their work. I'm really not that kind of student.

No comments:

Post a Comment